Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yahoo 360 Problems


It has come to my attention that friend invites on yahoo 360 don't always seem to go through. This means that some people I've attempted to invite never received them. This makes things difficult because I can't know if an invite was ignored, not read before it expired, or was just never received at all. It is safe to assume this is true for all 360 users.

I have not ignored any of the invites I have gotten so far. If you have tried to invite me and got no response, it is definitely because I never received your invite. If this is the case please try again. It is interesting to chat with new people and I would really hate to think I am missing out due to technical issues. If invites fail just post a comment to this entry and I will try to invite you. Even if the comment system is buggy and gives errors, at least you can tell when they are posted (if you hit refresh enough times that is).

In case anyone isn't aware, yahoo 360 will be transfered into a new yahoo blogging/friends/profile system this year. Hopefully when it is rolled out it will be mostly bug free from the start.

Happy Saint Patrick's day to everyone by the way. Attached is a relevant illustration by endart in celebration of this holiday.

3 comments:

kristee said...

awww poor leprechaun girl lol

Anonymous said...

I sent you an invite, in case Yahoo decides not to deliver it...want you to know I tried.

~Sly

Anonymous said...

I never got it Sly. Also I tried to invite you before, but I guess you didn't get that either. Thanks for the heads up, I will keep trying to invite you. Maybe my 360 is buggier than other people's. I haven't gotten any invites in 2 weeks and no invite of mine has been received in that time too it seems. I am definitly going to start sending messages along with invites for confirmation.