Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Forced Nudity


When spanking is used as a primary method of punishment, there are a few different opinions concerning which articles of clothing should be removed, if any. It is possible to spank without any removal of clothing of course, but I think most people at least feel the bottom should be bared. Baring has the obvious advantage of allowing the spanker to see what damage is being done to the girl's bottom. Not to mention it is also embarrassing for the girl.

In a previous blog entry poll concerning the importance of embarrassment when disciplining, the majority hold the opinion that embarrassment is key to punishment. If this is true then taking a girl's top, thus rendering her naked, makes a lot of sense. There is no doubt that being topless with breasts exposed is more shameful to the girl being spanked.

What to do about returning clothing after the spanking is different among many people of course, but the major ideas I have found are these. Some girls get clothing back right after the spanking is over, some after corner time, and others have to go without for even longer than that. When a girl is forbidden clothing for a certain period of time it really is a punishment in itself.

In a previous post I wrote some about how my cousin was spanked growing up. One of the rules she had concerning being spanked was that whatever clothing was lost stayed off until next morning. This either meant she would go bare bottom or naked for the rest of the day, depending on what was removed when she was spanked. This was something like grounding her considering she wouldn't want to leave the house sans clothing. In another sense it was the total opposite because she wasn't allowed to hide herself in her room. In any case it was embarrassing for her and made getting spanked that much worse.

There are other girls still who lose clothing privileges for even longer than that. This could be for a few days, a weekend, a week, a month, or even more. You can really see at this point how forced nudity can be a dreaded punishment all on it's own even without spanking. Taking clothing privileges becomes like taking away computer time, phone, car keys, or TV. Still in any of those cases where privileges are taken, a girl may choose to disobey and pretend she somehow isn't being punished. The threat of a spanking would do much to prevent that.

One last thing I have found interesting is what is done with clothing after it is taken from a girl. In my cousin's case it always went to the hamper. There are other things that are done with removed clothing which seem like great ideas to me. Like hanging them up somewhere around the house, in front of a window, or outside. They would of course serve the purpose of allowing anyone who sees them to know a girl is being punished. I can also see how it would be somewhat like a symbol of defeat, akin to hanging a flag upside down. Does that make sense to anyone besides me?

I hope everyone had, is having, or is going to have a wonderful spring break by the way. And a wonderful easter weekend too. It certainly is coming around early this year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I get embarrassed when I get spanked and then have to go without my panties on for a while

Anonymous said...

yeah it happens to me too , like today I'm being kept naked cause I sassed back last night and got spanked. today is just to shame and humiliate me more. I always feel so bad and just want to be forgiven.

Anonymous said...

it makes me feel bad still and humiliated cause I know I'm still being punished otherwise I would be dressed. my parents know it works with me since I cry if scolded or even told how I'm naughty and need to be punished like this. Sometimes its just a few hours while I do extra chores given me or sometimes it for the whole weekend. I hate it if people come over cause I'm not allowed to go hide in my room either. Its one of the worse ways to punish a teenaged girl!

Anonymous said...

It is so embarassing having to spend time naked after I've been spanked. I feel so ashamed of myself when I'm naked as punishment, knowing that my actions have resulted in my loss of privacy.

Anonymous said...

Parents must decide very carefully.
Imho -if a general rule can be suggested- only in front of people who deserve maximum faith by the spanking parents, and of course (besides parents) if believed useful as when a girl has been rude to present relatives.
Always imho, certainly YES in front of sisters and certainly NO in front of brothers...

Anonymous said...

Girls should lose clothing privileges for some period, hours to days in order to further punish them. In addition, removing their bedroom doors and making them remain naked in front of the family is a good method of discipline.