Sunday, May 25, 2008

Punishment Tree


It's been awhile since I last posted. I've been busy with various things, one of those being a new website I have made called Punishment Tree. It has taken off some now so I thought I'd talk about it here.

What is Punishment Tree?

Punishment Tree features articles, stories, links, forums, a wiki, and an image gallery. Users are free to submit content to almost every part of the site. This site is independent and not subject to shut down by yahoo like some groups have been in the past.

What are the goals for Punishment Tree?

First and foremost Punishment Tree was created to be a source of information on disciplinary techniques. It also should serve as a place to meet people with similar interests. The disciplinary practices mentioned on the site are intended to be used on females of varying age. So whether you are a high school or college age daughter who is spanked, a parent looking for information, a man or woman in a domestic discipline relationship, or just someone looking for friends with an interest in discipline, Punishment Tree is for you.

So I'd really like it if everyone reading this would visit and sign up. Remember it is just starting off, so contributions are really appreciated. This especially goes for articles and stories. If you'd like to add some of your work please submit through the site or contact me.

http://www.punishmenttree.com/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ace,

I actually ran across that site earlier today...

I'll be sure to check it out again.

Thanks for the info!

~Sly

Kate said...

hey. you've done a really awesome job at developing your site. keep up the good work! :)

Foxxywitch said...

checked out your page, it is awesome..... Would love to visit more often

Anonymous said...

The site is good. I recommend it.

little_jon76 said...

Is there a procedure for joining punishment tree?

♠ace of spades said...

I recently remade it, and it now requires a password to register, which I would rather not list here. If you or anyone else wants to join after reading this post, then please email me and ask for the registration password.

My email: ac#eof#spad#es2#1@gm#ai#l.#com
(Added # symbols to prevent spam, remove them to see my actual email address.)